Tube amp repairs, overhauls, mods and restorations, using vintage components and New-Old-Stock tubes (Mullard, RCA, Tung-Sol, G.E.C., Siemens, Telefunken, Philips) or today best quality tubes (Svetlana, Electro Harmonix, JJ).
VOX AC 30 1964
New life after 40+ years of abandon!
This AC-30 was abandoned in mud after 1966 disastrous Florence city flood
Discovered in the 90's and fully restored in 2013, now sounds and works great!
FENDER PRO JR 1995
Pro Junior MONSTER mod:
- Celestion Alnico Gold 30w speaker
- high power output transformer
- Speaker out, silent line output
- metal potentiometers and jacks
- JJ EL84 + NOS USA 5751 preamp tubes
- circuit mods for more volume, headroom and fat sound
Incredibly big sound from a little amp. Maybe the loudest Pro-Jr on earth!
SOUND CITY 120W MK4 1973
Sound City/Hiwatt + Marshall Hybrid:
- 2 parallel preamps, Hiwatt DR103 & Marshall Super Lead style
- Hiwatt passive tone controls
- 6 x EL34 Sound City 120W power amp
- retuned, simplified and full serviced circuit, no active eq, effects loop or Sound City oddities
Great clean and crunch tones, endless volume
Fender Bassman 100 / Marshall Super Bass hybrid
- Bassman Bass & Guitar preamps with NOS USA 12AX7 tubes
- 120w power amp with 6550 tubes
- new filter caps, power supply circuit and output transformer
Clean, warm and powerful sound! Great solid crunch at high volumes